In this episode Simon talks to experts Brian Morehead (Senior Grid Connection Manager) and David McDonald (Technical Director) from eSmart Networks about network capacity, what it means and how to find out where it is so you can connect to the grid quicker.
● What do we mean by capacity?
● Thermal capacity
● Finding the tipping point
● Volt rise and volt drop
● Reinforcing the network
● Fault levels
● Charging current on long cables
● System stability and frequency
● Visit our website at https://esmartnetworks.co.uk/
● Send us an email [email protected]
● Follow us on Twitter @eSmartNetworks1
● LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/esmart-networks
● YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm1xJpPsmcC2zrqg-6Qn-XQ?app=desktop